We understand the complexities of doing business in Hawaii. We started our local company in 1969, and have experienced all the highs and lows of growing a business in our island community.
Human resources is the foundation of a successful small business, but often it’s not a core strength in a start-up business plan. As leaders in HR, this is an area where we can make a difference and give back to the next generation of Hawaii businesses—by providing something we wish we had in our early years.
If you are a local entrepreneur, start-up or new business, we are investing in you with our simplicityHR Service Grants. We look forward to receiving your application.
Our simplicityHR Service Grant will provide the following services for 1-year:
- Payroll administration
- HR support and compliance
- Benefits administration
- Workers’ compensation
- Safety and risk management
- Full access to our world-class HR technology ecosystem, HR Symphony®
To be considered for a simplicityHR Service Grant, businesses must:
- Apply via the form below between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- Be registered and located in Hawaii
- Have opened in Hawaii within the last 12 months from application date
- Have 20 employees or less
- Not be an off-shoot of another company
“We know how hard it can be to run a business. This grant is the best way for us to help young companies build their business.”
Terms and Conditions:
simplicityHR Service Grants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, Jan 1, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020. Applications are subject to grant approval by underwriting committee.