We understand the complexities of doing business in Hawaii. We started our local company in 1969, and have experienced all the highs and lows of growing a business in our island community.
Human resources is the foundation of a successful small business, but often it’s not a core strength in a start-up business plan. As leaders in HR, this is an area where we can make a difference and give back to the next generation of Hawaii businesses—by providing something we wish we had in our early years.
In celebration of our 50th Anniversary, we are investing in local entrepreneurs, start-ups and new businesses with simplicityHR Service Grants.
Our simplicityHR Service Grant will provide the following services for 1-year:
- Payroll administration
- HR support and compliance
- Benefits administration
- Workers’ compensation
- Safety and risk management
- Full access to our world-class HR technology ecosystem, HR Symphony®
To be considered for a simplicityHR Service Grant, businesses must:
- Apply via the form below between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019
- Be registered and located in Hawaii
- Have opened in Hawaii within the last 12 months from application date
- Have 20 employees or less
- Not be an off-shoot of another company
“We know how hard it can be to run a business. This grant is the best way for us to help young companies build their business.”
Terms and Conditions:
simplicityHR Service Grants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, Jan 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019. Applications are subject to grant approval by underwriting committee.