As Hawaii businesses prepare to reopen, safety and health-related signage is a must-have to convey practical reminders about the on-going campaign against COVID-19.
Print-ready signs related to health, hygiene and social distancing are available as a courtesy, for download below. Pick and choose the signs you need for your business or download the whole set.
Essential Signs for Reopening
- Entrance Sign with Safety Reminders (11”x17”)
- Stop the Spread Sign with Detailed Instructions (11”x17”)
- Stop the Spread Sign with Detailed Instructions (8.5”x11”)
- Facility Signs for Cleaning, Hygiene, Social Distancing (8.5”x11”)
- Facility Signs for Masks Required, Wait Here, Closed, Call for Service, Contactless Payment, Occupancy (8.5” x 11”)
- Practice Social Distancing Floor Marker (11”x17”)
- One Way, This Way Directional Signs (11”x17”)
The Entrance Sign with Safety Reminders fulfills the signage requirement on the May 5, 2020 State of Hawaii Proclamation Related to the COVID-19 Emergency (PDF).
We hope you find these resources helpful as you begin to reopen your doors. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team at (808) 591-4998 or [email protected].
This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Readers should first consult their attorney, accountant or adviser before acting upon any information in this article.